Outdoor Wood Projects: 24 Projects You Can Build in a Weekend Paperback / softback
by Steve Cory
This is a collection of 24 easy-to-build wood projects for your garden and backyard, each of which can be constructed in a single weekend.
Outdoor Wood Projects features 24 projects for the backyard and garden that can be completed with basic DIY tooling, inexpensive materials and beginner skills, and that should take no more than a weekend to build.
Projects are grouped into the following categories: planters, window boxes, trellises, and outdoor furniture.
There is also a whole chapter devoted to projects built with bamboo.
A number of the projects are constructed from reclaimed or recycled wood (such as an Adirondack chair made from wood pallets).
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, full colour throughout, 600 photographs, 31 drawings
- Publisher: Taunton Press Inc
- Publication Date: 29/04/2014
- Category: DIY: carpentry & woodworking
- ISBN: 9781621138082