The Proactionary Imperative : A Foundation for Transhumanism Paperback / softback
The Proactionary Imperative debates the concept of transforming human nature, including such thorny topics as humanity's privilege as a species, our capacity to 'play God', the idea that we might treat our genes as a capital investment, eugenics and what it might mean to be 'human' in the context of risky scientific and technological interventions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 153 pages, IX, 153 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/07/2014
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137433091
- Hardback from £68.45