THE story of RMS Titanic resonates all around the world, the vessel immortalised on stage, screen and in print.
This collection of drawings does not dwell on the tragedy that befell this magnificent ship, but rather seeks to showcase her great beauty, representing the pinnacle of a grand era of style and innovation, with experts Steve Hall and Bruce Beveridge providing insight and commentary.
Colouring these scenes of Titanic's hope-filled early days at sea, sumptuous interiors and grand promenades will breathe life into a bygone age of luxury, opulence and transatlantic adventure.
Suitable for children.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 46 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/12/2016
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9780750978507