Inks Paperback / softback
Part of the Printmaking Handbooks series
This book is aimed at the studio printmaker. It covers many issues about ink, such as history, colour, inks for different forms of printmaking, specialist inks, environmental issues and recent developments in health and safety for the printmaker.
There is no other book like it on the subject aimed especially at studio printmakers, and this should be a must-have for all reference shelves in printmaking workshops.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 90 colour
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 04/10/2004
- Category: Prints & printmaking
- ISBN: 9780713663419