The first monograph to critically engage with the controversial horror film subgenre known as 'torture porn', this book dissects press responses to popular horror and analyses key torture porn films, mapping out the broader conceptual and contextual concerns that shape the meanings of both 'torture' and 'porn'.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 232 pages, IX, 232 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/07/2013
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230319417
- Paperback / softback from £44.25
- PDF from £67.58