Knots & Splices : The Most Commonly Used Knots Paperback / softback
This beautifully illustrated book covers the commonly-used knots and splices.
In full colour, it illustrates clearly how to tie each knot using sequential diagrams and a step-by-step approach.
Topics covered include the ten knots everyone should know (plus many others), splices and whippings, how to choose the right rope for the job, the use and benefits of each knot and times where special care is needed.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 212 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Fernhurst Books Limited
- Publication Date: 11/10/2013
- Category: Ropework, knots & macrame
- ISBN: 9781909911000