Web and Wireless Geographical Information Systems : 12th International Symposium, W2GIS 2013, Banff, Canada, April 4-5, 2013, Proceedings Paperback / softback
Edited by Steve Liang, Xin Wang, Christophe Claramunt
Part of the Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI series
This book constitutes the refereed conference proceedings of the 12th International Symposium, W2GIS 2013, held in Banff, Canada, in April 2013.
The 11 revised full papers and 5 short papers presented were carefully selected from 28 submissions.
The program covers a wide range of topics including Spatial Semantics and Databases, Location-based Services and Applications, Trajectory Representation and Sensor Web, Spatial Analysis and Systems and Map Generation and Modeling.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 223 pages, 103 Illustrations, black and white; X, 223 p. 103 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 26/02/2013
- Category: Geographical information systems (GIS) & remote sensing
- ISBN: 9783642370861