Chemistry for the IB Diploma Coursebook Paperback / softback
Part of the IB Diploma series
Chemistry for the IB Diploma, Second edition, covers in full the requirements of the IB syllabus for Chemistry for first examination in 2016. The Second edition of this well-received Coursebook is fully updated for the IB Chemistry syllabus for first examination in 2016, comprehensively covering all requirements.
Get the best coverage of the syllabus with clear assessment statements, and links to Theory of Knowledge, International-mindedness and Nature of Science themes.
Exam preparation is supported with plenty of sample exam questions, online test questions and exam tips.
Chapters covering the Options and Nature of Science, assessment guidance and answers to questions are included in the additional online material available with the book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 600 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 13/03/2014
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9781107622708
- Mixed media product from £63.59