Browse's Introduction to the Symptoms & Signs of Surgical Disease, Fifth Edition Mixed media product
Written for medical students and junior doctors, the fifth edition of this essential textbook has been fully revised and updated, including additional illustrations and photographs.
The text teaches the clinical symptoms and signs of surgical disease, stressing the importance of a thorough history and bedside examination.
By presenting the symptoms and signs in a formalized, systematic manner and by describing in detail the techniques of clinical examination, this text enables students to elicit key symptoms and make sound clinical decisions.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 624 pages, 160 line drawings; 550 halftones
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/10/2014
- Category: Medical diagnosis
- ISBN: 9781444146035