Warner Bros. : Hollywood's Ultimate Backlot Paperback / softback
Movie studios are the wondrous, almost magical locales where legends are created.
Unfortunately, these celebrity playgrounds are, and always have been, largely closed to the public, save for tours which barely scrape the surface and never pass the soundstage wall.
In this book, studio staff historian and Hollywood insider Steven Bingen is your guide to one of the grandest studios of all-time: Warner Bros.
Accompanied by stunning behind-the-scenes photos and maps, and including a revealing backstory, this book is your ticket to Hollywood paradise.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, 154 Halftones, color; 4 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/09/2018
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781493035335
- EPUB from £31.63