Pediatric Critical Care Study Guide : Text and Review Paperback / softback
Edited by Steven Lucking, Frank A. Maffei, Robert F. Tamburro, Neal J. Thomas
This is the first comprehensive study guide covering all aspects of pediatric critical care medicine.
It fills a void that exists in learning resources currently available to pediatric critical care practitioners.
The major textbooks are excellent references, but do not allow concise reading on specific topics and are not intended to act as both text and study guide.
There are also several handbooks available, but these are usually written for general pediatric residents and lack the advanced physiology and pathophysiology required for the higher level pediatric critical care practitioner
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 952 pages, 184 Tables, black and white; 78 Illustrations, color; 168 Illustrations, black and white;
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/04/2012
- Category: Paediatric medicine
- ISBN: 9780857299222