Monetary Economics Paperback / softback
Edited by Steven N. Durlauf, Lawrence E. Blume
Part of the The New Palgrave Economics Collection series
Specially selected from The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics 2nd edition, each article within this compendium covers the fundamental themes within the discipline and is written by a leading practitioner in the field.
A handy reference tool.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, X, 384 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/11/2009
- Category: Monetary economics
- ISBN: 9780230238886