The Screenplay : Authorship, Theory and Criticism Paperback / softback
by Steven Price
After decades of neglect, the screenplay is finally being recognized as a form that deserves serious critical analysis.
This book for the first time combines detailed study of the theory and practice of screenwriting with new approaches to criticism and original studies of individual texts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 209 pages, XVI, 209 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/01/2010
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230223622
- Hardback from £61.05