Ancient Peoples of the Great Basin and Colorado Plateau Paperback / softback
Written to appeal to professional archaeologists, students, and the interested public alike, this book is a long overdue introduction to the ancient peoples of the Great Basin and northern Colorado Plateau.
Through detailed syntheses, the reader is drawn into the story of the habitation of the Great Basin from the entry of the first Native Americans through the arrival of Europeans.
Ancient Peoples is a major contribution to Great Basin archaeology and anthropology, as well as the general study of foraging societies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 383 pages, 40 illustrations and 16 b&w plates
- Publisher: Left Coast Press Inc
- Publication Date: 15/05/2008
- Category: Prehistoric archaeology
- ISBN: 9781598742961
- Hardback from £110.69