Introducing the New Sexuality Studies : 3rd Edition Paperback / softback
Introducing the New Sexuality Studies is an innovative, reader-friendly anthology of original essays and interviews that introduces the field of sexuality studies to undergraduate students.
Examining the social, cultural, and historical dimensions of sexualities, this anthology is designed to serve as a comprehensive textbook for sexualities and gender-related courses at the undergraduate level. The book's contributors include both well-established scholars, including Patricia Hill Collins, Jeffrey Weeks, Deborah L.
Tolman, and C.J. Pascoe, as well as emerging voices in sexuality studies.
This collection will provide students of sociology, gender, and sexuality with a challenging and broad introduction to the social study of sexuality that they will find accessible and engaging.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 702 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 2 Halftones, black and white; 5 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/07/2016
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9781138902947