A Moderate Compromise : Economic Policy Choice in an Era of Globalization Hardback
Looking at all sides of the globalization debate, this book analyzes how international economic policy is made and how it has become so controversial.
The author offers a solution to the debate between free trade/unregulated markets and the push for greater government involvement that is consistent with both economic efficiency and social justice
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 267 pages, XVII, 267 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/01/2011
- Category: International economics
- ISBN: 9780230105171
- Paperback / softback from £60.05