Remembering the Stick : Candlestick Park-1960-2013 Paperback / softback
Candlestick Park was loved and hated by sports teams and fans alike for its 43 years of existence.
Built on a landfill above a garbage dump in a city rocked by an 8.6 earthquake only 54 years earlier, it was notorious for the tornadic winds that came off the bay.
But it was also home to the greatest run of sustained excellence in pro football history: the 1981-1994 49ers, as well as the exploits of baseball stars such as Mays and Juan Marichal.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 376 pages, 10 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor Trade Publishing
- Publication Date: 02/05/2017
- Category: Sporting venues
- ISBN: 9781630760717
- EPUB from £15.31