China's Market Communism : Challenges, Dilemmas, Solutions Paperback / softback
China's Market Communism guides readers step by step up the ladder of China's reforms and transformational possibilities to a full understanding of Beijing's communist and post-communist options by investigating the lessons that Xi can learn from Mao, Adam Smith and inclusive economic theory.
The book sharply distinguishes what can be immediately accomplished from the road that must be traversed to better futures.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 118 pages, 9 Line drawings, black and white; 6 Tables, black and white; 9 Illustrations, black and w
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/09/2017
- Category: Regional studies
- ISBN: 9781138125230