Cultural Constructions of the Femme Fatale : From Pandora's Box to Amanda Knox Hardback
The figure of the beautiful but lethal woman has haunted the Western imagination from ancient myth to contemporary film.
Looking at news media, cinema, drama and other cultural forms, this study considers the interaction between representations of 'real life' 'femmes fatales' and their fictional counterparts.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 233 pages, XII, 233 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/10/2014
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9780230355699
- Paperback / softback from £49.85