Scenic Driving Vermont : Exploring the State's Most Spectacular Byways and Back Roads Paperback / softback
Part of the Scenic Driving series
Pack up the car and enjoy gorgeous drives through some of the most spectacular scenery Vermont has to offer.
This pocket-size guide is an indispensable highway companion that maps out short trips for exploring scenic byways and back roads.
Whether you embark on an adventure that winds along mountainsides or cuts through open fields, the road trips in Scenic Driving Vermont transform your passenger seat into a front row seat to experience natural beauty at its finest.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 8 Maps; 30 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/02/2016
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781493022410
- EPUB from £7.63