Revision Sinus Surgery Mixed media product
Edited by Stilianos E. Kountakis, Joseph Jacobs, Jan Gosepath
In "Revision Sinus Surgery" the world's most prominent rhinologists illustrate their experience in diagnosing and managing recurrent sinus disease and skull base lesions.
Starting with preoperative planning and medical management, these challenging cases are well-illustrated with the relevant surgical techniques.
This invaluable resource is designed to prevent complications and improve the outcomes of revision sinus surgeries.
Both practicing and in-training otolaryngologists can use this comprehensive volume as an all-in-one source for the evaluation and management of recurrent sinus disease and skull base pathology.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 353 pages, 41 Tables, color; XVIII, 353 p. With DVD.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 03/09/2008
- Category: Surgical techniques
- ISBN: 9783540789307