Steam Engines and Steam Railways : A Young Person's Guide Paperback / softback
Steam engines and steam railways have a long, fascinating history, with many exciting areas to explore.
Whether you are visiting a steam railway, or simply want to know more about how steam railways helped to develop the modern world, this is the book for you. When was the steam engine first invented?How do steam engines work?Which were the most famous engines, and railway lines?How does a railway work?Why did steam railways disappear?Can I still see a steam railway working today?Stuart Hylton uses his expert knowledge and an excellent collection of photographs and drawings to explain the answers to these questions and more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 75 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/08/2016
- Category: Trains & railways: general interest
- ISBN: 9781445656687