Halloween : Costumes and Other Treats Paperback / softback
This book chronicles the history of Halloween in the 20th century through the evolution of related costumes, Jack-O'-Lanterns, decorations, candy containers, and other treats.
One could easily view 20th-century Halloween costumes as being a road map through popular cultural historyathey reflect fads, television, space exploration, movies, comics, and personalities that shaped the past hundred years.
Historians, collectors of Halloween items, and students of popular culture will find this book offers delightful insight into the styles, variety, and current values of ever-popular Halloween gear.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 750 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/06/2001
- Category: Sociology: customs & traditions
- ISBN: 9780764314100