This title helps you discover the secret to creating stunning quilts with a limited colour palette.
Are you looking for a foolproof way to choose fabrics and combine colours?
Then look no further! In "Pick Four", quilter and designer Sue Abrey teaches you a simple but unfailingly reliable technique for making fabulous quilts using just a few fabrics.
Perfect for beginners, this collection of 12 delightful quilts proves that a limited colour palette doesn't have to mean boring.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, full-colour throughout
- Publisher: Martingale & Company
- Publication Date: 29/03/2012
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781604680201