International Perspectives on Materials in ELT Paperback / softback
Part of the International Perspectives on English Language Teaching series
This book brings together different perspectives on ELT materials from a range of international contexts and a variety of educational settings.
All the chapters are underpinned by sound theoretical principles while addressing practical concerns and debates in materials design and use.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 292 pages, XIV, 292 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/05/2014
- Category: ELT: teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9781137023308
- Hardback from £52.29
- PDF from £34.00