Drawing on the cuisines of China, India and South-east Asia for inspiration, this book brings the ingredients, traditions and techniques of Indo-Chinese cooking into the Western kitchen.
From crisp, golden pakoras and succulent steamed dim sum to quick, fresh stir-fries, gently simmered curries, and sweet and sticky desserts, you will find the perfect dish for every occasion
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/03/2009
- Category: National & regional cuisine
- ISBN: 9781903141700