The Morrow Secrets Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Luke Spooner
Part of the The Morrow Secrets series
When Talitha Mouldson discovers a mysterious journal, she realises her family's deception runs deeper than she could ever have imagined.
With the help of her brother, she sets out on a quest to unearth the truth - a quest that will take them across treacherous lands where danger lurks around every corner.
The more steps they take on this adventure, the deeper into darkness they travel.
Will Talitha make it out of the deep shadows of her family's legacy, and into the light once more? Or will they find themselves forever trapped within the web of secrets that they once promised to untangle.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 20 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Sweet Cherry Publishing
- Publication Date: 26/09/2013
- Category: Horror & ghost
- ISBN: 9781782260356
- Mixed media product from £14.75
- Hardback from £8.85
- Paperback / softback from £6.29