Understanding Business Paperback / softback
Long considered the Gold Standard for introduction to business courses, this comprehensive, readable text enhances teaching because the experienced author team revises in response to diverse, ever-changing course needs and learning styles.
Real-world case studies ensure that students grapple with the most current challenges facing businesspeople today.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 736 pages, 247 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 06/02/2018
- Category: Business & management
- ISBN: 9781260092332
- Paperback / softback from £53.19
- Hardback from £73.55