Parents' Guide : Teach Your Child to Swim Paperback / softback
This is a new edition of the practical parents' guide providing advice on how to teach children aged three months and upwards to swim.
It takes parents from basic activities to do with their child - prepare them for swimming to how to teach all the major strokes, as well as diving, swimming underwater and floating techniques.
This is an indispensable yet accessible guide to teaching children one of life's major skills.
It also contains emergency procedures such as conserving body heat and resuscitation.
It is produced in consultation with swimming expert Carol Hicks.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2010
- Category: Child care & upbringing
- ISBN: 9781409527701