Teaching Online : A Practical Guide Paperback / softback
Teaching Online: A Practical Guide is an accessible, introductory, and comprehensive guide for anyone who teaches online.
The fourth edition of this bestselling resource has been fully revised, maintains its reader-friendly tone, and offers exceptional practical advice, new teaching examples, faculty interviews, and an updated resource section.
New to this edition:entire new chapter on MOOCs (massive open online courses);expanded information on teaching with mobile devices, using open educational resources, and learning analytics;additional interviews with faculty, case studies, and examples;spotlight on new tools and categories of tools, especially multimedia. Focusing on the "hows" and "whys" of implementation rather than theory, the fourth edition of Teaching Online is a must-have resource for anyone teaching online or thinking about teaching online.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 486 pages, 9 Line drawings, black and white; 4 Halftones, black and white; 8 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2015
- Category: Open learning, home learning, distance education
- ISBN: 9780415832434