Math Instruction for Students with Learning Problems Paperback / softback
Math Instruction for Students with Learning Problems, Second Edition provides a research-based approach to mathematics instruction designed to build confidence and competence in pre- and in-service PreK-12 teachers.
This core textbook addresses teacher and student attitudes toward mathematics, as well as language issues, specific mathematics disabilities, prior experiences, and cognitive and metacognitive factors.
The material is rich with opportunities for class activities and field extensions, and the second edition has been fully updated to reference both NCTM and CCSSM standards throughout the text and includes an entirely new chapter on measurement and data analysis.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 432 pages, 82 Line drawings, black and white; 1 Halftones, black and white; 27 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/03/2017
- Category: Teaching of specific groups & persons with special educational needs
- ISBN: 9781138924246