Identity in Education Paperback / softback
Edited by Amie A. MacDonald
Part of the Future of Minority Studies series
This volume explores the impact of social identity on teaching and learning.
The contributors argue, from the perspective of diverse disciplinary and educational contexts, that mobilizing identities in the classroom is a necessary part of progressive educators' efforts to transform knowledge-making and to create a more just and democratic society.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 278 pages, XV, 278 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/06/2009
- Category: Multicultural education
- ISBN: 9780230609174
- Hardback from £56.25