Spectacle Culture and American Identity 1815-1940 Hardback
Scenic spectacles collapse the borders of graphic and visual arts, multimedia technology, spectatorship and architecture.
Drawing upon various systems of commercial, institutional and public spectacle that intersect with scenic stages of the national landscape, Tenneriello examines how spectacle is entrenched in the formation of national identity.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 316 pages, 10 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 316 p. 10 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/12/2013
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137360618
- Paperback / softback from £51.39