Little Red Riding Hood Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Mike Gordon
Part of the Picture Books series
A beloved fairy tale, retold for young children in classic picture book format.
Arriving at Granny's cottage, Little Red Riding Hood can't help but wonder why Grandma has such big eyes, ears and teeth.
Could it be something to do with the wolf her mum told her not to talk to on the way?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, Full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/09/2012
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781409551690
- Hardback from £5.09
- EPUB from £2.44