The Town Mouse & the Country Mouse Paperback / softback
Part of the Picture Books series
Toby Town Mouse loves to live the high-life, while his cousin Pipin prefers a quainter, quieter life.
When the cousins visit each other's houses, they come to realise that different tastes are not necessarily a bad thing.
A delightful retelling of the classic fable following two friends as they discover that there's no place like home.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, Full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/09/2012
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781409555940
- EPUB from £2.44