The artist's name identifies the work of art--"a Picasso"--what could be simpler? And yet the relation between the two entities is fraught and inexplicable.
Here, more than 30 artists attempt to address their coexistence with their work, including John Baldessari, Keren Cytter, Thomas Demand, Fischli & Weiss, Isa Genzken, Rachel Harrison, Olaf Nicolai, Dan Perjovski, Gregor Schneider and Wolfgang Tillmans.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 120 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Buchhandlung Walther Konig GmbH & Co. KG. Abt. Ver
- Publication Date: 09/11/2010
- Category: Art & design styles: from c 1960
- ISBN: 9783865609052