Mediation Theory and Practice Paperback / softback
Updated with new examples and expanded content, the third edition of Mediation Theory and Practice provides an introduction to the process of mediation and its role in conflict management and dispute resolution.
Authors Suzanne McCorkle and Melanie J. Reese discuss mediation theory and research as well as the foundational skills needed to successfully carry out mediation, including issue identification, setting the agenda for negotiation, problem solving, settlement and closure.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
- Publication Date: 26/06/2018
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9781506363547
- Paperback / softback from £63.15
- EPUB from £56.10
- PDF from £56.10