Europe's Migrant Policies : Illusions of Integration Hardback
What determines Europe's migrant policies and where does the EU fit into this picture?
This book is a comparative analysis of the impact of the EU, if any, on the policies and politics of immigrant integration in its member states.
It investigates whether the EU can be a force for good in this policy area.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 255 pages, XVI, 255 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/10/2011
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9780230299993
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £57.45