Gloriously illustrated, this book goes behind garden walls to reveal 18 of the most beautiful private gardens in North America's second-oldest city, including one of the city's most venerable horticultural treasures, the public Bandelier Garden.
The city's ancient cultural heritage-the intermingling of Native American, Latin, and Anglo presences-makes its influence know here, and gardeners find their creativity in this region where days are hot, nights are cold, and water is precious.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 162 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Rizzoli International Publications
- Publication Date: 30/09/2004
- Category: Gardens (descriptions, history etc)
- ISBN: 9780847826810