This is the first monograph to explore the work of Serbian-born artist Milutin Gubash.
Serbian-born artist Milutin Gubash has developed a diverse practice focused on the investigation of his own personal, social, and cultural identity.
This first monograph examines the overlap of history, humour and authenticity found in his multifaceted practice.
Often cast as the lead alongside his family and friends, Gubash employs narrative to blur the boundaries between real, lived lives and the people that we wish we were.
Published to accompany a multi-venue ten year survey of Gubash's work, this volume includes original essays, complete photographic documentation, and a DVD compilation of selected works.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 120 pages, 50 full-colour illustrations
- Publisher: Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery
- Publication Date: 19/09/2013
- Category: Individual artists, art monographs
- ISBN: 9781897543191