Gendering the Knowledge Economy : Comparative Perspectives Paperback / softback
Edited by Sylvia Walby, Heidi Gottfried, Karin Gottschall, Mari Osawa
Comparing the UK, US, Germany and Japan, this book draws on innovative concepts of varieties of gender regime as well as varieties of capitalism.
The volume re-thinks the processes of de-gendering and re-gendering of working practices in the context of both de-regulation and re-regulation of employment.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 322 pages, XIV, 322 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/12/2006
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9780230575707