OCR A-level Physical Education Student Guide 3: Socio-cultural issues in physical activity and sport EPUB
Reinforce your students' understanding of performance, coaching and evaluation and analysis of performance for improvement (EAP) and improve their exam technique for component 3: socio-cultural issues in physical activity and sport by utilising this OCR A Level PE Student Guide.
Packed full of clear topic summaries, knowledge-check questions and sample exam-style questions and answers with commentaries, this guide will help you aim for and achieve the highest grades.
- Identify key content for the exams with our concise coverage of topics
- Find out what examiners are looking for with our Questions and Answers section
- Test knowledge with rapid-fire knowledge check questions and answers
- Avoid common pitfalls with clear definitions and exam tips throughout
- Reinforce learning with bullet-list summaries at the end of each section
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 96 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Education
- Publication Date: 09/03/2020
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9781510472600
- Paperback / softback from £9.99