Attracting and Retaining Talent : Becoming an Employer of Choice Paperback / softback
by T. Baker
Part of the Palgrave Pocket Consultants series
Many companies are striving to adopt an 'employer of choice' strategy in an attempt to attract and retain quality staff, although few do this well.
This book offers a practical roadmap for developing a more productive workplace culture; one that reflects the changing needs of the modern employee and the progressive organisation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 284 pages, VIII, 284 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/05/2014
- Category: Management: leadership & motivation
- ISBN: 9781137411730
- PDF from £28.04