Oriental Identities in Super-Diverse Britain : Young Vietnamese in London Hardback
by T. Barber
Part of the Identity Studies in the Social Sciences series
Tamsin Barber addresses the experience of the British-born Vietnamese as an overlooked minority population in 'super-diverse' London, exploring the emergence of the pan-ethnic 'Oriental' category as a new form of collective consciousness and identity in Britain.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 263 pages, IX, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/02/2015
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9781137275189
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £57.49