Eight Brief Lessons on Life Paperback / softback
We all have indistinct outlines of our life's trajectory, but we need to formulate a much clearer guiding principle of existence and learn the art of living.
From our accumulated knowledge base, we need some generic guideposts.
Eight Brief Lessons on Life provides these guideposts.
Its lessons evolve from a highly condensed distillation of thousands of years of wisdom-uncommon common sense.
It provides a template for the essence of being, becoming a grown-up, and living a joyful and successful life.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 196 pages, 1 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: University Press of America
- Publication Date: 31/10/2018
- Category: Psychology: emotions
- ISBN: 9780761870852
- EPUB from £13.99
- Paperback / softback from £13.25