Images of the Past Paperback / softback
Images of the Past is an introduction to prehistoric archaeology that aims to capture the excitement and visual splendor of archaeology while at the same time providing insight into current research methods, interpretations, and theories in the field.
The eighth edition offers a beautifully illustrated, full-color, site-by-site survey of prehistory and has been revised in accordance with both new discoveries in archeology and the interests of readers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 656 pages, 330 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 23/05/2019
- Category: Prehistoric archaeology
- ISBN: 9781260566253