Mastering Statistics Paperback / softback
Part of the Macmillan Master Series series
The third edition of this highly successful book covers all the essential information needed to master statistics. * Fully revised to match examination and course developments * Clear calculations, diagrams and accessible explanations * Up-to-date sections on all aspects of statistics, including probability, vital statistics, market research, experiments and scaling * Includes a section on how to pass statistics examinations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 239 pages, XIII, 239 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 08/08/1997
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9780333660577