A Very British Affair : Six Britons and the Development of Time Series Analysis During the 20th Century Hardback
by T. Mills
Part of the Palgrave Advanced Texts in Econometrics series
This book develops the major themes of time series analysis from its formal beginnings in the early part of the 20th century to the present day through the research of six distinguished British statisticians, all of whose work is characterised by the British traits of pragmatism and the desire to solve practical problems of importance.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 437 pages, XIII, 437 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/11/2012
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9780230369115
- PDF from £112.20
- Paperback / softback from £108.95