Catholic Teaching Brothers : Their Life in the English-Speaking World, 1891-1965 Hardback
Part of the Historical Studies in Education series
O'Donoghue's book, which is written as a traditional historical narrative, while also utilizing a comparative approach, is concerned with the life of Catholic religious teaching brothers across the English-speaking world, especially for the period 1891 to 1965, which was the heyday of the religious orders.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 215 pages, IX, 215 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/09/2012
- Category: Roman Catholicism, Roman Catholic Church
- ISBN: 9781137269041
- PDF from £51.85
- Paperback / softback from £50.59