Rhodes - Lindos : The Island of the Sun Paperback / softback
by T. Patris
Described by the Romans as the smallest of the Big islands and the biggest of the Small islands.
Rhodes has always been a hub in the Mediterranean from earliest times. Rhodes and Lindos also Chalki, Timos and Symi are featured together with History, the Knights of Rhodes, Medieval town, tradition and Museums. An excellent guide, particularly for those who are visiting Rhodes for the first time.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, Colour throughout
- Publisher: Third Millennium Press Ltd.
- Publication Date: 22/03/2018
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781861185068